For Club Owners: Affinity Club Program
From club houses, to restaurants, lounge areas, banquet facilities, and more - we’ve got it covered. We've partnered with ProSight Specialty Insurance to offer our exclusive Affinity Club Program.
Our strategic partnership means we can provide broader solutions for both private and semi-private club owners - plus specialized and optional insurance coverage and the flexibility to provide higher limits. Refreshing, right?!
GOLF BALL PROPERTY DAMAGE ENDORSEMENT
Additional general liability endorsement covering property damage to the property of others in your care, custody, and control, caused by a golf ball being hit from the course premises and regardless of fault.
Affinity Club Extension Endorsement
A broad blanket coverage endorsement that offers the option of increasing building and personal property limits an additional $500,000 above the policy’s standard limits.
A WIDE RANGE OF COVERAGE
Affinity Club provides a multi-line product offering including:
- Blanket Real and Blanket Personal Property
- Business Income Including Extra Expense
- Golf Course Coverage up to $2,000,000
- Equipment Breakdown
- Crime Coverage
- Earth Movement
- Outdoor Golf Course Property Including
- Coverage for Trees
- General Liability Limits up to $1,000,000
- Occurrence/$3,000,000 Aggregate
- Liquor Liability
- Identity Recovery Coverage
- Pollution Liability
- Storage Tank Liability
- Commercial Umbrella/Excess Liability Limits up to $10,000,000.
- Business Automobile Liability, Including
- Garage Keepers Legal Liability
- Workers’ Compensation Coverage –
- Guaranteed Cost Plans
Risk Management Package
Affinity Club Underwriters offers a wide array of insurance and operations experts to best help spot risk and how to mitigate it.
Our specialists work with:
- Homeowners Associations
Our risk management package includes:
Claims Management Services
- Claims Advocacy & Support
- Quarterly Loss Reviews
- Loss Analysis
Operations & Coverage Audit
- Evaluate Operations
- Correct Possible Risk Issues
- Search For Gaps In Coverage
- Additional Coverage Needed
Policy and Information Storage & Archaeology
- Collect And Maintain Relevant Insurance
- Documents For Easy Access And Reference
- Search And Collect Insurance Information And Policies From Past Years To Ensure Continuity Of Coverage And To Evaluate Any Possible Lapses
- Plan And Prepare Specifications For Insurance Marketing Efforts
- Yearly Market Analysis To Determine New Coverage Available
- Change In Market Trends Or Pricing
Additional Services Available As Requested
Contractual Liability Analysis
- Ensure That All Contracts Are In Compliance
- Model Catastrophe Exposures And Develop Catastrophe Recovery Plans
Corporate Training Tools
- Online And Hard Copy Training Tools To Reduce Risk For Workplace Safety, Corporate Governance And State/Local Regulations
*Affinity Club Underwriters operates as Affinity Club General Agency in NY, MS and MO.